White Caifornian Sage & Palo Santo Smudge Kit
Grade AA X LARGE Abalone Shell + White Californian Sage Smudge + Palo Santo + Feather + Sand
1 x Grade AA Large Green Lip Abalone Shell LENGTH 15-17cm from Western Australia
Abalone shells are often used in smudging rituals and catch the hot cinders that fall away from the smudging stick after it has burnt. Abalone shells are a thick shell which shimmer with the gorgeous iridescent colours of mother-of-pearl. Western Australian Green Lip Abalone shells go in all our Smudge Kits. The shells are grown in the pristine waters where the Southern and Indian Oceans meet in the South West of Western Australia. These amazing shells are individual and unique, sustainably hand harvested by second generation Abalone diver. The healing powers of Abalone, one of the oldest living species on the planet, have been revered by American Indians for hundreds of years, traditionally used in smudging ceremony to cleanse and purify objects and spaces to bring positive healing energy.
1 x Palo Santo stick
Palo Santo is Spanish for ‘Holy Wood’ & is used similarly to incense & sage. Its sacred burning raises vibrations & purifies & cleanses your space.
1 x 9-10cm Sage Smudge Stick
White Sage smudging helps to banish negative energy, enhance intuition, promote quality sleep. Sage also possess antimicrobial properties to combat viruses & bacteria.
1. The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
2. Smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition.
3. Smudging may also be used as a ritual tool to rid yourself — or your space — of negativity. This includes past traumas, bad experiences, or negative energies from others.
4. Burning sage creates fragrant smoke central to smudging’s benefits. You can use this incense to smudge yourself or spaces.
5. Tradition suggests that smudging can literally lift one’s spirits to banish negativity.
1. Light the smudge stick/ palo santo at the tip and allow to burn for 5 - 10 seconds and gentle blow on the embers to create smoke.
2. Slowly move among rooms, gently waving the stick in the air.
3. After use, gently extinguish the smoke in sand or a small dish of water.
4. Store in dry place for future.
WARNING: Do not leave the smudge stick or Palo Santo unattended when in use. Keep away from children & flammable objects.
1 x Jar of White Australian Sand
Natural white Australian sand to be poured into the abalone shell for extinguishing embers from the smudge stick.
1 x Large Pheasant Feather
1 x Information Brochure
Note: All FettleBelle crystals and meditation products are cleansed with sage prior to being packed and posted to your door. This ensures you get the maximum strength and vibration potential out of your crystals/ meditation products.